If you have problems with ADSL2FIT, react now.

Nog vragen of opmerkingen over ADSL2FIT? Post ze hier maar.
Gesloten
Gast

Hey all,

We're trying to build a common front against the incredibly low quality of service ADSL2FIT is providing. We've written a petition that expresses our anger towards the ISP and we hope to get as many people sign it as possible (see unhappy customers). Once we have a reasonable amount of people, a final conclusion on will be drawn and all this will be faxed + lettre recommendee to ADSL2FIT, SCARLET and TEST ACHAT.

I'm personally sick of having 6kb / s download speed when I pay for a 4MB line. This is all unacceptable and we have come to the point of reaction.

Go sign now if you think you all into that unhappy and unlucky category.

http://www.myprice.be/petition_adsl2fit.asp
SIR
Pro Member
Pro Member

If you would look in the search, tou would find that there is a petition topic already at:

http://www.userbase.be/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2584

@mod's : topic sluiten???
Sasuke
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 153 keer
Bedankt: 332 keer
Contacteer:

SIR,

In my opinion this topic does not need to be closed, the former topic was an older one and I think this topic is from the same author, but with a decisive action this time. Last time was an IRC event, this time they mean business :p

Grtz,

Sasuke
Who the fxxk is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk ?
Afbeelding
Gast

I'm not the same person, although I suppose it's the same french speaking forum he mentions as I was in the irc channel for a while too.

Yes indeed, the idea is not to just talk to each other over and over again how bad it is or so, but just make sure that for ONCE we get a real answer on the situation, how it's going to change, IF it's going to change and if not - let them know that the contract they had us sign is worth no more than a sheet of paper which none cares about.
Nob
Erelid
Erelid
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 87 keer
Bedankt: 109 keer
Contacteer:

4MB/8MB it's Mbit!!!

And on your list I saw:

Dowmload limit from 300 K/s. Thats not 4 Mbit. Thats 3 Mbit.

How can someone like that complain?

greetz,

Nob
The_Borg
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Stop complaining about the mistakes, just sign the damn thing, I'm getting tired of this all. f*** Webvisie should do something about the problems. Instead they don't do a thing and try to explain the slow speeds trough the leeching. We, the customers, are tired to be pointed to as the reason of the slow speed and of all problems.
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."
Gast

Nob schreef:4MB/8MB it's Mbit!!!

And on your list I saw:

Dowmload limit from 300 K/s. Thats not 4 Mbit. Thats 3 Mbit.

How can someone like that complain?

greetz,

Nob

He/she also mentions having 10-20kb downstream. 3Mbit cap on 4Mbit line ? That i dont exactly understand, but then I have never surpassed 60kb / s so I cant know if there's a cap on 300.
inter
Pro Member
Pro Member

Let's hope more people will sign the petition.
Nobody is perfect but I'm f*** close [Clawfinger]
The_Borg
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Btw, inter het sarcasme begint er properkes af te druipen bij u ;)
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."
Spock
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Contacteer:

We lost too much time talking. We need to take action. So read this message very carefully:

I am going to organize a Consumer Conference in BRUSSELS where representatives users of all kinds of internetfora where people have complained about the subject can discuss the problems. I will invite people from Webvisie, Scarlet, etc...

Test Aankoop, Test Achats, Ombudsjan and others will been contacted too.

I suggest that visitors of other fora start to search for representatives !

I'll keep you posted,

Greetz,

Spock
Styno
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

excellent idea... it's time to take this to another level...
Lowlevel talking doesn't seem to solve anything in this case.

mods: maybe a sticky for this one?

Styno
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc
echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq'|dc
Afbeelding
Lukse
Premium Member
Premium Member

I'm not going to sign this petition for two reasons:
1. I believe A2F is not to blaim for the current bandwidth problems and we better give them some support in stead of trying to end their service.
2. If I'm ever going to sign such a petition, I'll certainly not do it with my nickname! And I wonder why you, Ougrinov Dimitar, are trying to stay anonymous. Anything to hide? Not to mention the advertising to your site...

Maybe Spock's suggestion can turn something up, but I doubt anyone from Scarlet will attend to this meeting. It's worth the try.
Lion
Pro Member
Pro Member

Blijkbaar zijn jullie allen vlamingen die hun moedertaal aan verloochenen zijn hier
Echt vernederend vind ik
Dit even offtopic
Gast

Have something to hide ? Excuse me ? Having something to hide and host this petition on my commerical website of my own company ? Hmm, i'm not sure i'm getting your point straight.

First, if you click on the signup link you would have noticed there are more data fields stored than the ones shown in the petition itself. Use a nick in the public area - normal - not all people want everybody to see their names or IDs or whatsoever. However, when you sign, you are asked to provide your real name AND adsl2fit ID so that when the petition leaves this website somewhere end next motn (if no changes or reactions from adsl2fit) that it can proven that those people are real and not just anybody who thought should sign.

The goal of this petition is not to put adsl2fit out of business, it's to show them that WE NEED BETTER service. And I dont care if the fault is in scarlet or in test achat or in george bush, I pay adsl2fit every month and i expect to have a service provided for my money. As long as that service is not there, I feel no obligation to pay for something i dont get.

Read the petition text, it says that we would expect if not immediate results then at least SOME COMMUNICATION from the side of adsl2fit. After all they dont expect us to take all the shit and not say anything, or do they ? Seriously, i'm ok with cutting a2f a slack and giving them some time to figure things out, BUT THEY NEED TO TELL US WHEN AND HOW ! Ok.

I especially enjoy the NEWS page of a2f, there I can find all the info i want.. especially provided this page is NON-EXISTANT. May be if there was one, much of the disappointment of people would have been directed into compassion and patience. Which I have if someone can convince me he deserves it.

So I hope this clarifies a bit the idea of the petition - it's not about signing = stopping your contract, its signing = showing you're unhappy and make it count. It's as simple as that. As long as people are not united, they just take it on their own back.

Well, im not willing to NOT have viable internet at home and pay for it.

I need to have VPN connection from home to my office almost daily for my work (when working from home) and I cant do that. What's to mention about downloading things, listening to music OR videos. That's why we all got broadband in the first place - to be able to have those things.

So I'm sorry if i'm making anyone angry with this petition, i guess every initiative has it's non suporters, but i believe since we're so many unhappy customers we need to act.

Just look at the forum, I see only messages of how bad adsl2fit is and how the support didnt help out and so on, can anyone point me to one praising a2f post ? I cand find it.. uuu may be there is one somewhere, let's dig between then 12 000 others.
Gast

Oh, and by the way, I dont have a user name in this forum and using guest just because i was too lazy to register in the first place. No more than that. It's may be time i did register after all..
Spock
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Contacteer:

Lion schreef:Blijkbaar zijn jullie allen vlamingen die hun moedertaal aan verloochenen zijn hier
Echt vernederend vind ik
Dit even offtopic

Vlamingen zijn multicultureel en zijn een volk, integenstelling met andere volkeren, die de kracht en ook de macht bezitten om meerdere talen te leren en die dan ook te gebruiken. Dat doen we als teken van onze gastvrijheid. Ergens zijn we het onze status verplicht daar Brussel en dus ook België het hart van de Europese Unie is. Het is niet omdat we een Vlaamse taalonmachtige antwoorden in een andere taal dat we onszelf verloochenen. Integendeel !
Spock
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Contacteer:

Anonymous schreef:Oh, and by the way, I dont have a user name in this forum and using guest just because i was too lazy to register in the first place. No more than that. It's may be time i did register after all..

Welcome as a new Userbase-member (if you registered yet)
inter
Pro Member
Pro Member

even offtopic

meertalig : ja
maar multicultureel ?????
Nobody is perfect but I'm f*** close [Clawfinger]
Tutin
Starter
Starter
Contacteer:

Ja ik sprech een bietje nederlands maar niet goed. So i prefer speaking french or english. Could do in russian or bulgarian but i dont suppose it's the best idea :)
Gast

there should be a dutch translation of this post...i supose that some ppl here are discouraged by the english. please make a new post with the same info in dutch :/
Tutin
Starter
Starter
Contacteer:

I have somebody who's going to translate the whole petition in dutch and french too. They're just too lazy it seems. Should happen tomorrow.

As for the post, could one of you please do it ? Thanks.
Troggers
Starter
Starter

Tutin, tnx for taking this initiative. I'm also one of the people that believes ADSL2Fit isn't to blame for the problems. I only hope they'll be able to use this petition as leverage against the responsible party. Your actions have caused me to foster feelings of hope about a decent future for our provider as a little pressure has never hurt anybody.
Tutin
Starter
Starter
Contacteer:

Exactly.

I have also added the possibility that A2F (Paul Broothaers) can post comments on the petition page as well (if he takes the time to do so).

I would hope he drops a few lines explaining the situation, or this new "chasse aux problemes" that they have started. I think one of the main problems with a2f which causes a lot of anger is the lack of communication.
Spock
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Contacteer:

Tutin schreef:Ja ik sprech een bietje nederlands maar niet goed. So i prefer speaking french or english. Could do in russian or bulgarian but i dont suppose it's the best idea :)

Horosho !! :wink:
Tutin
Starter
Starter
Contacteer:

Lol :)
M`
Starter
Starter

:lol:
Gesloten

Terug naar “ADSL2FIT”