Autoforward of mails

Zit je met opmerkingen en een paar vragen over Scarlet of in verband met het vroegere SurfADSL, Tiscali of dxADSL? Post ze dan hier maar.
Plaats reactie
Mickal
Starter
Starter

Hi,

I will soon end my SurfADSL subscription - from surfadsl.net I can't set up an autoforward of my mails... Is there anyway to set it up, so I can forward my @surfadslmail to my gmail, when my subscription ends?

Thanks
MaRtO
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Google is my best friend!
PowerSoft
Premium Member
Premium Member
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 6 keer
Bedankt: 1 keer

MaRtO schreef:Google is my best friend!

you idiot, help or sfu

well if it was up to me, I would not use my e-mail of surfadsl after subscription, if you cancel your subscription you also cancel your e-mail

from previous experencies with scarlet they could claim that you cancelled your subscription but kept using it

I'm currently cancelling my subscription with Scarlet and I will make sure not a single scarlet service is used after the expiration date (or however you call it, my english s****, that I must admit :) )
Mickal
Starter
Starter

Thanks for the input PowerSoft.

It was not to continue the use the @surfadsl mail - but rather to pick up those mails from people, that might have forgot to change the emailaddress.

I had no problem understanding your english :-D - you should see how it is her (close to Liège :eek: )
Sub Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 74 keer
Bedankt: 121 keer
Contacteer:

I would suggest you start mailing people that you mail address has been changed and that they shoudl you your gmail account in the future.

Forwarding the mail from your surfadsl mail is the same as using it normally...
Afbeelding
Robbe
El Robre
El Robre
Twitter: infocaris
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 3 keer
Contacteer:

Sub Zero schreef:I would suggest you start mailing people that you mail address has been changed and that they shoudl you your gmail account in the future.

Forwarding the mail from your surfadsl mail is the same as using it normally...

That would be the best thing to do, since you won't be able to forward @surfadsl mails after your account has been closed down.
Since your email account will disappear at the same moment your account closes.

I would advise you to start using your Gmail account instead of the ones you'll get from your ISP (present and future).

Code: Selecteer alles

filmpjes toevoegen met : [vimeo]code[/vimeo] en [youtube]code[/youtube]
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Scarlet (SurfADSL, Tiscali, dxADSL)”