Nevacious

Hier horen vragen over google, irc, nieuwsgroepen, e-mail enz....
Plaats reactie
stefke
Pro Member
Pro Member
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 16 keer
Bedankt: 21 keer

Deze week heb ik een mail gekregen van mijn hosting dat ze overgenomen zijn, sindsdien ligt de server bijna altijd down. Is er nog iemand die daar problemen mee heeft.
Of kent iemand de neiuwe eigenaar ???

Dear Customer,

As you may know, Nevacious was on sale those last weeks due to a job change from Danny's part. Last Wednesday, sale was completed and the company has been acquired by ComfortHost.NET. (www.comforthost.net). A company from the Foroquimica Group. Comforthost is a Canadian based company, with offices in Spain and Pakistan and has been in the hosting market since 2001. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Miquel, owner of Comforthost and new ownder of Nevacious.com. I have been in the hosting market for more than 6 years now, and I truly believe that customer's care and quality of service is a must. Soon you will know the rest of Comforthost staff, but as I understand you can have reservations about this newelty, just google for comforthost and you will know a little bit better. Comforthost has just satisfied customers and we will aim to have you satisfied at the same level.

As an starter, allow me to notify that technical support will be done, 24/7 via [email protected] or via [email protected], in english, french and spanish. Please check your email addresses and do not send email to former direct addresses as they may be unattended. We aim at improving technical support for you all. Second, your plan, space and bandwidth will be preserved. However, we will move from DirectAdmin control panel to cPanel, as the later is a more stable software. We will preserve one server with DirectAdmin: should any of you want to stay with this control panel, please let us know via support. This change will be properly announced before the end of the year.

If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of Nevacious, please let me know. We are looking forward achieving 100% satisfaction but I do not know yet your needs. Just reply to this message and we will do our best to fulfill your request.

Finally, just wanted to welcome you to the new home. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Miquel

Hi there

Finally, nevacious server 6 and all the sites below are up. Sorry for spamming everyone, but I don't have a server defined list, yet.

The DC invoices, for all servers, from last month have been paid, and December is paid as well. I apologize to everyone by not taking a look at the finantial status of Nevacious just after the purchase, it would have avoided this. But I did not expect to have been left unpaid invoices around.

Regards,
cptKangaroo
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 551 keer
Bedankt: 194 keer

Ik denk dat webhostingtalk.com misschien de beste plaats is om daar nieuws over te krijgen:
http://webhostingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=129827
Marshy
Starter Plus
Starter Plus

Heb idd. sinds donderdag ook problemen. Ene Miquel melde me dat er een server was gehackt (d.w.z. de server waarop mijn account staat, mss. dat er ook andere getroffen waren). Sinds vanmiddag (26/11) draait alles wel terug.

Heb wel tijdelijk mijn e-mail laten rerouten via mij domein registrar.

Spijtige zaak eigenlijk, want ze waren in het begin goed. Maar sinds het najaar toch regelmatig problemen gehad (servers plat, e.d.). Nadeel is ook dat die mannen in de U.S. zitten.

Ik denk er sterk aan om toch wat meer te betalen voor een degelijk hosting, met support en telefonisch bereikbare mensen in Belgie of Nederland.

Marshy.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Algemeen Internet-Gebruik”