Post hier je SPAM E-mails

Wil je gewoon eens testen of je klaar bent om te posten? Doe dit dan hier.
Plaats reactie
AnD
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 393 keer
Bedankt: 87 keer

Ik zal beginnen ;)

PLEASE SIR.

MY NAME IS BOB SAM,SON OF LATE MR KENNETH SAM OF ZIMBABWE.

IT MIGHT BE A SURPRISE TO YOU WHERE I GOT YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS,I GOT IT
FROM ABIDJAN INFORMATION BUREAU.

DURING THE CURRENT CRISES AGAINST THE FARMERS OF ZIMBABWE BY THE
SUPPORTERS OF OUR PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE TO CLAIM ALL THE WHITE OWNER FARMS
IN OUR COUNTRY,HE ORDERED ALL THE WHITE FARMERS TO SURRENDER THEIR
FARMS TO HIS PARTY MEMBERS AND THEIR FOLLOWER.

MY FATHER WAS ONE OF THE BEST FARMERS IN THE COUNTRY AND KNOWING THAT
HE DID NOT SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT'S POLITICAL IDEOLOGY,THE PRSIDENT'S
SUPPORTERS INVADED OUR FATHER'S FARM BURNT DOWN EVERYTHING,SHOT HIM AND AS
A RESULT OF THE WOUNDS SUSTAINED,HE BECAME SICK AND DIED AFTER TWO
DAYS.
AND AFTER HIS DEATH,ME AND MY SISTER GLORY DECIDED TO MOVE OUT OF
ZIMBABWE FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR LIVES TO ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE.

BUT BEFORE HE DIED HE WROTE HIS WILL, WHICH READS MY B ELOVED SON, I
WISH TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE SUM OF (26,000,000=)MILLION US.DOLLARS
WHICHI DEPOSITED IN TWO BOXES WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN (ABROAD)IN
CASE OF MY ABSENCE ON EARTH CAUSED BY DEATH ONLY YOU SHOULD SOLICIT FOR A
RELIABLE FOREIGN PARTNER TO ASSIST YOU TO CLAIM THE MONEY AND TRANSFER
IT INTO HIS ACCOUNT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES.I DEPOSITED THE MONEY IN
YOUR NAME AND IT CAN BE CLAIMED BY YOU ALONE WITH THE DEPOSIT CODE.I HAVE
ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH ME HERE.

TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR SISTER, FROM THE ABOVE,YOU WILL
UNDERSTAND THAT THE LIVES AND FUTURE OF MY FAMILY DEPENDS ON THIS MONEY.

I WILL BE VERY VERY GRATEFUL IF YOU CAN ASSIST US WE ARE NOW LIVING IN
ABIDJAN AS POLITICAL ASYLUM SEEKERS AND THE FINANCIAL LAW OF
ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE DOES NOT ALLOW ASYLUM SEEKERS SUCH HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY.IN
VIEW OF THIS I CAN NOT INVEST THIS MONEY IN AFRICA,HENCE I AM ASKING
YOU TO ASSIST ME CLAIME THIS MONEY AN D PUT IT INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN
YOUR COUNTRY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES,FOR YOUR EFFOTRS I PREPARED TO
OFFER YOU 20% OF THE TOTAL FUND,WHILE 5% WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR ANY
EXPENSES MADE.

THEN THE REST WILL BE KEPT FOR ME AND MY SISTER GLORY FOR INVESTMENT
AND OUR EDUCATION.

FINALLY, MODLITIES ON HOW THE TRANSECTION WILL BE DONE CONVEYED TO YOU
ONCE WE ESTABLISH TRUST AND CONFIDENCE BETWEEN OURSELVES.LOOKING
FORWARD TO YOUR URGENT REPLY FOR DETAILED INFORMATION.

NOTE THE KEY WORD TO THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE.

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED PLEASE.

YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBER IS ALSO NEEDED AS SOON AS YOU REPLY THE
DEPOSIT DOCUMENTS WILL BE SEND TO YOU FOR YOUR CONFORMATION AND CONTACT OF
THE SECURITY COMPANY IN ABROAD WILL BE GIVEING TO YOU IMMEDIATELY BUT
NOW ME AND MY SISTER GLORY IS IN UNITED NATION ASYLUM HOME HERE IN COTE
D'IVOIRE AFTER THE TRANSECTION WE WILL COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY WHEN
THE MONEY MUST HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

THANKS AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

BEST REGARDS,

BOB AND GLORY
MaRtO
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Ik heb bijna nooit spam bij hotmail, misschien een keer om de maand.
AnD
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 393 keer
Bedankt: 87 keer

Marto het is de bedoeling dat hier spam berichten komen te staan die afkomstig zijn van e-mails, jij moet hier niet komen spammen.

dank voor uw begrip
crapiecorn.

September… iedereen heeft weer van alles nodig. Surf snel naar Neckermann Shopping en grijp die schitterende septemberkorting.

Bespaar tot -50% met je € 12,50 korting*, want die is al geldig vanaf een aankoop van €25. Gebruik je voordeelcode: 9BC0.

Je €12,50 korting is geldig vanaf €25. Maak gerust een keuze uit het Neckermann-assortiment. Wees slim en profiteer maximaal van je korting.

Enkele halve-prijs tips:

Profiteer van je korting met je voordeelcode 9BC0
Zo’n korting laat je toch niet liggen! Snel dus naar www.neckermannshopping.be om ervan te genieten: vul je winkelmandje, ga naar de online kassa en tik je voordeelcode 9BC0 in.

Doe megavoordeel met miniprijzen!
Kijk ook uit naar de rode en gele prijzen, zoals “BestPrice” en “SpecialPrice”. Die zijn superlaag. Zo laag dat extra korting niet kan. Ze tellen dus niet mee voor je minimum bedrag van €25*. Maar bestel er zeker een paar mee. Voor superprofijt!

Ik wens je alvast veel plezier met je keuze!

Peter Vermeulen

Directeur
Neckermann Shopping

*Kortingsvoorwaarden: de korting is geldig van 9/9/2004 tot en met 27/9/2004 volgens de voorwaarden in dit aanbod omschreven of zolang de voorraad strekt en mag niet worden samengevoegd met andere aanbiedingen. De korting is geldig op alle artikelen van de Neckermann Shopping-site. De gele en rode prijsvignetten, de collecties Levis, Wrangler, Villa Happ en H.I.S. tellen niet mee voor het minimum aankoopbedrag van 25 euro. Aanbod onder voorbehoud van aanvaarding van je dossier. Alle informatie betreffende verzendkosten, privacywetgeving en algemene voorwaarden vindt u op onze site.
V.U.: A.J. Köbe – Luxemburgstraat 20 – 9140 Temse – H.R. 37135 – BTW nr. BE 419.339.809.
MaRtO
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

AnD schreef:Marto het is de bedoeling dat hier spam berichten komen te staan die afkomstig zijn van e-mails, jij moet hier niet komen spammen.

dank voor uw begrip

En het is niet de bedoeling dat jij zit te reclameren, dit topic dient op spam emails te zetten, zeg dat dan in een persoonlijk bericht.
Akira
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

sinds ik een emailadres heb van 24 letters voor het @-je geen last meer van spam op hotmail (kan ook liggen aan het feit dak nergens mijn email achter laat echter we op fora e.d. dingen die te vertrouwen zijn
dus niet "subscribe for a daily teen pic" "win a 102inch plasma tv"
:)
op mijn skynetaccount krijg ik wel spam en stomme skynet eeft geen optie om adressen te blokkeren

vroeger had ik den diene gehad van diene uit nigeria die claimde dak een deel kreeg van de schat die ze zouden storten op mijn rekening :)
kvind het dan leuk om terug te flamen zeker als ze een reply verwachten
de pispaal <<
Spock
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Contacteer:

Dearest **********,

How are you and your working activities l hope in good condition of health, I felt greatly impressed contacting you, I want you to understand that my contact with you is not by accident but devinely programmed by God Almighty, thou we are still to get to the pick of the matter. It is true that we have not known each other for the first time but just getting to know one another which I strongly beleive that it will take us to great relationship financially and otherwise. Before I continue with my discussion with you, let me introduce myself in details.  Since I am still a little girl and don't know much about this transaction, I am counting on your ability to assist me, all I need from you is your sincererity and honesty. God being our guid.

I am the first daughter of  the ex-military/ ex-president been an opposition party to the present Government of COTE D`IVOIRE. On the 19th sept 2002 my father/mother including every members of our family was murdered by the unknown REBELS during the time they attack our house by shooting and looting, even this is one of the things that contributed to the present crisis in our country today. It pains my heart to tell this storry but I most to save myself from suffering and sorrow.

God so kind I was not in town when the incident occurred, the plans of the REBELS is to kill every members of our family so that no one will rise up to revenge as time goes on. I am in our country without any one knowing although I am on hiding so that the unknown REBELS will not get to me and  kill me like they killed all the members of our family. Why I am still staying back in our country is to transfer the $4.5million U.S.dollars which, my late father deposited in the custody of  a leading bank here in Abidjan, he deposited the fund with the name of my younger brother who was killed in the rioth as the next of KIN while he used the name of one of his foriegn partner as the beneficiary of the fund because he wanted to transfer the fund abroad before his untimely death.

Before the death of my father he gave me the covering documents of the
fund  deposited in the Bank, as I am his first daughter and he so much loved me with trust that was why he handed this documents to me for safe keeping. Currently the amount in the bank which I am having the documents is $4.5mUSD. Right now I wish to transfer this fund to you so that you will assist me leave this country and to invest the money into any viable sector in your country, also you will help me to join you in your country for me to start up a new life with you there immediately the fund gets to your account as I am willing to continue with my education too. Since I am no longer safe as far as Africa is concern at the moment, I wanted to transfer the fund before leaving the country because this fund is my last hope and the only hope I have now. I don't know how we will go about it but I hope hearing from you before I can know which decission to make next. I will like you to stand as the foriegn beneficiary of the fund, as I will officially introduce you as the new beneficiary to enable the bank transfer this fund to your name to your country from here before I come to join you. Like I said, all I need from you is your kindness and sincererity in all we do, I will be willing to trust all this into your care provided you promised taking care of me because I don't have anyone to run to.
Before I even pick you to assist me I have prayed and slept over it asking God to provide for me a Godly minded person that will assist me in this transaction that was the reason why it took me some time to reply your email today. I will give you more details and the bank information in my next email. Including the documents and my pictures.

Awaiting to here from you.

Thanks and God bless you.
Mabel Guie.
Akira
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

waw spock ge hebt eindelijk een vriendin nu :)
de pispaal <<
Spock
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Contacteer:

en eentje met véél geld :-D
Gedaan met werken, nu kan ik fulltime mij met Userbase bezighouden. Zelf artikels maken, beurzen opzoeken en editoiaals maken :-) of beginnen aan een boek te schrijven..

Oplichters ja :wink:
ubremoved_539
Deel van't meubilair
Deel van't meubilair
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 446 keer
Bedankt: 1985 keer

Eentje dat door de TN antispam geraakte...

myofibril in qAe the aphorism of singe oxeye but gigavolt !
publication in burial or electron but 513843480 is cretan of conveyance

---------------------------------------------

Find out how I turned $12.50 into $3,575 in only
8 days. It was easy, and I didn't call anyone.

People are taking the challenge all over the
world and it results in a new member every 4
minutes.... 24/7.

Copy and paste the below link:
http://211.158.15.60/jp1/

Here are points you won't see in the movie.

- This can help anyone with any program.

- I'm personally averaging 12 referrals per day.

- I haven't had to call one single person.

- Over 200 joined my team in just one day.

- Someone joins every 4 minutes, 24/7.

- I'm getting emails from people who've never
made money before who are in the profit
quickly with this program.

Don't miss this one. I really believe anyone
who can't make money with this should really
just give up networking.

This is way too easy. You only show the
movie to as many as you can and start collecting.

Copy and paste the below link:
http://211.158.15.60/jp1/

"You can make money or excuses, ... not both!"

If you received this message in error or If you wish to be
removed from our mailing list,
http://66.78.254/cgi-bin/rem/myr.cgi?dir=MSU

This is a COMMERCIAL AD

Bahadur OPt-In Marketing
Mall Road, Kathmandu
Nepal
digit is 643636855 of decontrolling The stipulate in lithium or perusal if hybrid is gregarious Where witness is montrachet is hollerith in alps ablate it medal is optimistic on 24254238 if 413646030 or soviet
anoniem
Plus Member
Plus Member

Hi, :-D

ja ook wij krijgen via skynet zulke shitlijsten binnen alhoewel hun anti spam en virus filters aanstaan..... :oops:

je kan de volgende dingen doen ze negeren of zoals Mr. Cide een onmogelijk email adres opgeven/hebben :wink:

of de bron copiëeren en het naar abuse@skynet met subject fraud sturen, maar blijkbaar doen ze er geen fluit eraan, dan alleen je een berichtje terug sturen, met de mededeling ze er ook geen moer aan kunnen doen. :?

dus: moraal van het verhaal is "je mot er mee lere leve" :-(

of zulke lekkere advertenties met deze kleine lettertjes:

A.1) MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY: To participate in eMarketResearchGroup, you must be an individual at least 18 years of age and reside in the United States of America. Corporations or other business entities are not eligible to participate. It is required that members establish and maintain only one account, and that account must be registered to a unique email address and postal address. eMarketResearchGroup reserves the right to terminate any or all duplicate accounts resulting in the potential loss of earned credits contained in such accounts.
Laatst gewijzigd door anoniem op 17 nov 2004, 15:31, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Akira
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

op mijn school had ge int begin een emailadres waarmee docenten en co alle
studenten konden bereiken ([email protected]). Maar in een keer kregen alle studenten een email van een of andere gay site(kzou nie weten wie de schuldige was)
met het gevolg dat enkele noobs derop antwoordden en we weer ongewenste emails krijgen. Dan, in het zelfde weekend, was er nog ene die om de zoveel minuten een mail liet versutren met de boodschap "yay spamming is fun" waar op nieuw noobs op antwoordden.
Na dat weekend hebben ze dat emailadres verwijdert :)
Laatst gewijzigd door Akira op 17 nov 2004, 17:53, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
de pispaal <<
Sub Zero
Administrator
Administrator
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 74 keer
Bedankt: 121 keer
Contacteer:

*kuch* [email protected] *kuch* Maar dat is intussen uit de ether :-)

Cheers
Afbeelding
hologic
Plus Member
Plus Member
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 1 keer
Bedankt: 3 keer

From Russia with love : 8)

Dear Friend,

Please excuse me for any inconvience caused by this message.

My name is Walentin. I'm a student and I live with my Mother in Russia. My Mother is invalid. She cannot see and she receives pension from the government very rare which is not enough even for medications.

I work very hard every day to be able to take care of my Mother, but my salary is very small because my studies still not finished.

Due to the crisis our authorities recently stoped gas in our district and now we cannot heat our home. I don't know what to do, because the winter is coming and the temperature in the street can be lower than minus 20 degrees Celsius. I'm very afraid that the temperature inside our home can be very cold and we will not be able to survive.

Thanks to the internet access at our local library I found several e-mail addresses, including yours, and I'm decided to appeal to you with a prayer in my heart for a small help.

If you have any old warm blankets, two sleeping bags, electric heater or portable stove, high-calories food, any old warm clothes, vitamins, medicaments from cold temperature, I will be very grateful to you if you could urgently send it to our postal address which is:

Walentin Mihailin,
Ulitsa Ryleeva, 6-45.
Kaluga. 248030,
Russia.

If you think that it would be better or easier for you to help with some money, please write me back and I will give you details for sending it safely if you agree. This way to help is very good because the necessities here are not very expensive.

I hope to hear from you very soon and I pray that you will be able to help us to survive this winter. I also hope very much that this hard situation will get better very soon in our country.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2004. I'm sending to you many thanks in advance for your kind understanding. Please excuse me, once more, for any inconvience I could cause you by sending this message.

Walentin and my Mother Elena.
Kaluga. Russia.

Moest het nu nog een knappe russische zijn geweest met een tweelingszus :twisted:
Snakehit
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Contacteer:

hologic schreef:Moest het nu nog een knappe russische zijn geweest met een tweelingszus

Ewel, dan had ik nog niet gezonden. Spam moet geband worden 8)
deej
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 19 keer
Bedankt: 4 keer

Moet zeggen dat Yahoo spam filter zeer excellent werkt dus valt het bij mij heel goed mee qua spam.

Wat wel leuk is: de oplichters zelf oplichten. Kijk eens op http://www.419eater.com :lol:. Hilarische soms!
Blue-Sky
Erelid
Erelid

meon schreef:En dan dacht ik dat IK een spamprobleem had! :-D

Hopelijk stuurt den Bill zijn mails niet door naar userbase, kuch...kuch... :twisted:
Zie de topic van meon, zou userbase niet goed van zijn en de server plat...
Afbeelding
MaRtO
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Advertisement:

Official Auctions
Choose from Bankruptcy, Police, Government and private biddings

*Cars for Less then 1,000
*Boats for under 500
*Dream homes for 2,000

Get the inside scoop on all the auctions in your area,
http://youcansavethousands.stealse.com? ... easychoice

%remove on }link-page
One One One Seven Queen St West Number 780 Toronto, ON m6j 1jo
meon
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: meon
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 564 keer
Bedankt: 759 keer
Contacteer:

Je kan proberen de snoodaards terug te pakken, dat deed namelijk de persoon achter www.419eater.com . Je moet die verhalen eens lezen, ik lag driedubbel plat bij het lezen van bvb dit:

http://www.419eater.com/html/joe_eboh.htm

Het is wel aardig wat (Engelstalig) leeswerk, maar in een verloren moment moet dat kunnen ;-)
anoniem
Plus Member
Plus Member

Ruth Harry (Mrs.)
House 24 Mallam street
Tripoli - Libya
email( [email protected] )

I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF YOUR HELP PLEASE I am Ruth Harry from Libya.I am
married to Late Mallam WILSON Harry of who is an oil explorer in Libya and
Kuwait for 21 years before he died in the year 2002.

We were married for twelve years without a child, he died after a brief illness

that lasted for only four days, before his death , Since his death I too have
been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems in Libya Hospital .when my
late Husband was alive he deposited the sum of $13.2 million (thirteen Million
two hundred U.S Dollars) with a Finance Company in oversea, recently my doctor
told me that I have only six months to live due to my illness.

Considering my condition, I decided to donate this fund to either a
organization or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to
instructs herein. I want this god fearing organization or individual to use
this money in all sincerity to fund orphanages, widows, motherless babies home
and also propagating the word of charity organization and to ensure that the
society upholds the views and belief of the love organization.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this
money and my husband's relatives are no were to be locate and I don't want a
situation where this money will be used in an Unlove manner,hence the reasons
for this bold decision, I know that after death I will be with God the most
beneficent and the most merciful.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health ,
with God all things are possible.As soon as I receive your reply on Email: (
[email protected] ) I shall give you the country in oversea where the
money was deposited, I will also issue a letter of Authorization to the Finance

Company informing them that you are now the beneficiary to the Funds and a copy

of the Letter of Authorization will be forwarded to you, I want you and the
orphanages, widows, motherless babies home in the community where you reside to

always pray for me.My happiness is that I lived as a true devoted Donor worthy
of Emulation, please always be prayerful all through your life.

Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for another Organization or
individual for this same purpose.Until I hear from you, my dreams will rest
squarely on your shoulders.May the Almighty GOD continue to guide and protect
you Respectfully

Ruth Harry(Mrs.)
Email:( [email protected]
che
Plus Member
Plus Member
Contacteer:

Dear Sir,

My name is DR. Ali Reza Zamini; a medical doctor from Tehran, IRAN

I am interested to invest in your country through you.

I am now in China with the Sum of US$8,400 000.00 Dollars which I would like to invest in your country if possible?

Please kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

Best regards,

DR. Ali Reza Zamini

Reply here

Tel: +86 20 3170 1771

[email protected]
Sensei Zeon
Administrator
Administrator
Contacteer:

*.wilnaarvalencia.com/ :twisted:
Your Sensei sends his greetz, SeNsEi Ze0n

Afbeelding