Speed

Plaats reactie
thedane
Starter
Starter

Hi All,

First of all, my apologies for "being out of the norm" and writing in English (Danish Expats also use internet and Flemish is much easier to read than write, even for a Scandinavian ;)).....
I had a read here on the form, and to my joy realized that I am not the only one suffering from the "cap of speed" imposed on the Tele2/Base DSL connections between 19-23 hrs daily...

I am aware of the "no responsibility-defense" clause in the contract terms, but start wondering if the "speed problem" is related as a problem (that is intended to be solved) by Base/T2/KPN or if it is regard a part of the product we buy, and its factor that is just to be accepted? ...

Fact is that the connection is, in its essence, totally useless doing the (usage) "curfew" period where its, for a private person, most need for it...

Is it worth releasing myself from the contract (having my 1st year moment in February), or is there any hope ahead?.

Thanks in advance for any feedback,

--The dane
320i
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Hi,

you're having your connection in which region?
As we had issues last weekend (27th -> 29th) and that it seems that since those issues, quite a bunch of customers are having issues with their speed, I took the point (internally) to get this solved.

That being told, it's not a "pain" that will be solved within 1 or 2 days, but as soon as I have some updates, I'll put them on the forum.
thedane
Starter
Starter

Hi,

I am located in the Brussels Region (02)...

Any feedback is greatly appreciated ;) ...
320i
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

thedane schreef:Hi,

I am located in the Brussels Region (02)...

Any feedback is greatly appreciated ;) ...

Can you try again this evening please?
After the issues we had last weekend - like told in my answer this morning - it seems that some minor issues left in the 02 region.
This has been rectified and you'd notice a better speed.
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “BASE (Tele2, Versatel)”